Baby penguin appetizers! We don't need to say anything else!
What You Need:
- Jumbo black olives
- Small black olives
- Big carrots
- Cream cheese
- Red pepper (for scarves)
How To Make 'Em!
- Cut the carrots into 1/4 inch round pieces. Then cut tiny triangles out to create feet. Set the triangles aside to use for the nose.
- Carefully cut into a jumbo olive. Carefully spread open the olive and fill with cream cheese.
- Get a smaller olive and put carrot cutout into the olive.
- Carefully cut a small sliver of red pepper to use as a scarf.
- Stack the pieces together to make the penguin and secure with a toothpick.