- 4 cups almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (2)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325º F
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan, combine honey, butter, and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and bring to a boil. Cook and stir until the butter is melted.
- Pour the almonds into the mixture. Stir until the almonds are fully coated.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until the almonds have glazed and are slightly browned.
- Let the almonds cool then place in a bowl. Mix 2 1/2 tablespoons of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and mix with almonds until evenly spread.
- Serve to friends and family!
Pssst! These would also be a great addition to a holiday salad.
Thanks to Allrecipies for the idea.